Twin City Transportation, Inc.
Twin City Transportation, Inc. specializes in providing customizable transit solutions for our many clients; serving Minnesota’s most vulnerable citizens, TCT’s expertise in efficient, cost-effective logistics is second to none.
Our owner/management team has 100+ combined yrs. special needs & Type III transportation operations expertise. Drivers are dual certified exceeding MNDOT & ADA requirements.
With nearly 200 vehicles, TCT has the largest Type III fleet in the state, using the newest in minivans and transit vehicles to bring our students and clients to and from home safely.
- TCT, Inc is a local leader in Type III School Transportation as well as STS Paratransit Services.
- We have been in business for thirty years, first offering transportation to clients in 1989.
- We contract with many districts and charter schools in the Metro Area.
- Our school transportation division safely brings kids to/from school, treatment programs, or to special education sites.
- Our medical transportation division brings vulnerable adults & elderly to/from appointments, procedures, & dialysis.
School Van DriverCategory: Education$16 - $18/ hour - Part-time Looking for a Rewarding Part-Time Position? Want to get PAID $ to make a DIFFERENCE in the lives of CHILDREN? This position is an excellent opportunity for people going to online school, retirees, or just looking for part-time work without a hectic schedule. Searching for Compassionate, Reliable, Safe Mini-Van Drivers to Transport Children with Special Needs or ...read moreContact: Jeff JungwirthPhone:(651) 203-8146Fax:(651) 688-6500