- I joined the chamber shortly after I moved my business to Eagan in 1987; it is by far one of the best decisions I have made. The Chamber’s one of the top networking groups you can join to meet other area businesses and committee leaders. Dan Sjolseth, Superior Service Center
- My company’s membership along with my active involvement in the Dakota County Regional (DCR) Chamber of Commerce has brought visibility to my company, long-lasting business relationships and the opportunity to use my leadership skills to champion others. The benefits of a DCR Chamber membership are worth so much more than our monetary investment-it’s invaluable! Cindy Haas, Gateway Bank
- A chamber is a great tool and resource that can benefit any member of the business community. There are numerous opportunities to volunteer on committees and also participate in various events. I have been able to build many relationships that I likely wouldn’t have been able to develop without the connection of chamber. If you are looking to get involved and build your network, or meet people in the community, the Dakota County Regional Chamber is the perfect organization for you. Derek Boeve, Minnwest Bank
- Joining the Dakota Regional Chamber is a critical step that opens the door to the benefits of the Chamber – but that member then needs to walk through the door and begin to participate: coffee breaks, after hours, Good Day Dakota County, Golf tournament, Business Excellence Awards, Women’s Conference, and more. They will find, as I did, that others begin to see you as a leader, a resource, and a confidante in meeting the needs of their business and their community. Isn’t that what we all want? Mark W. Lofthus, Dakota Electric Association
- “DCR Chamber has allowed me to expand my network to other government relations counterparts by participating in the Government Affairs Committee. I have been able to connect with policy-makers at the local, state, and federal levels and advocate for business and higher education more directly. A result of DCR Chamber’s dedication to building relationships with legislators, council members, commissioners, and Congress.” - Katie Misukanis, Rasmussen College
- “Regardless of the size of your business, membership with Dakota County Regional (DCR) Chamber can be the best investment you make. DCR Chamber has helped us grow our business, make contacts with like-minded business professionals, and have an impact on the community we serve. Membership with DCR Chamber is the one investment that continues to show a return, year after year. I look forward to continuing to support our Chamber and be involved in the business community.” - Chris Dixon, Insider Training, Inc.