Public Affairs Committee
The Public Affairs Committee addresses the regional business issues at a policy level by:
- Facilitating member communication with local, County state, and federal officials
- Becoming involved in resolving local business issues at a policy level
- Develops position statements on critical local, County, regional, state, and federal issues
- Increase member engagement through grassroots and leadership support
- Provide resources for member businesses on Public Policy
The Public Affairs Committee typically meets on the 1st Tuesday each month from 7:45 AM - 9:00 AM.
Please contact the Chamber President for further information.
Committee members include:
Donald Chapdelaine SKB Environmental, Inc. Seamus Dolan Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Richard Larkin McLay Weber Johnson Public Affairs Laura Gill Christianson & Co. Commercial Real Estate Andrea Kajer, Chair of PA Committee Comcast Scott Lambert Minnesota Automobile Dealers Association Matthew Lemke Flint Hills Resources - Pine Bend Refinery Lin Nelson Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Kirstin Sersland Xcel Energy Donald Sinnwell Twin City Homes Inc. Denise Sjoberg Denise Sjoberg Real Estate Bob Valentine IAG Commercial Mike Zipko
Velocity Public Affairs
Jesse Greenberg Coca-Cola