Benefits of Membership
The mission of the Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce is to be the influential regional voice that champions promotion and improvement of the business environment, cultivating vibrant regional and local communities.
- With over 600 members and partners, the Chamber offers many ways to engage and develop business relationships.
- Membership includes sole-entrepreneurs, small businesses, large regional companies, non-profit organizations, city and regional partnerships.
- DCR Chamber is listed as the 8th largest chamber in the State of Minnesota according to the MSPBJ Book of Lists. Dakota County is the 3rd largest county in Minnesota.
- Areas of the chamber’s work:
- Public Policy & Advocacy
- Economic Development
- Business Connections & Networking
- Events & Programming
- Workforce Development
- DCR Chamber of Commerce Charitable Foundation
Don’t just take our word for it. Research Shows:
- Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from a business that is a Chamber member.
- Companies enjoy a 49% increase in consumer favorability rating for being a member of the Chamber.
- Consumers are 73% more likely to be highly aware of a business if it is a member of the Chamber, and 68% more likely to think positively of its local reputation.
- 7/10 consumers believe that being actively involved in the Chamber is an effective strategy for enhancing a business’ reputation and for demonstrating that it uses good business practices.
Source: Shapiro Group, Atlanta, GA