Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce Announces Finalists for Annual Business Excellence Gala
– The Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce has announced the finalists for the annual Business Excellence Gala. The annual event is an important opportunity to recognize local businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals for their outstanding work and impact they have on the community. The awards will be presented Friday, November 1 at the Radisson Blu Mall of America from 5:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
The Business Excellence Gala recognizes the dedicated individuals and organizations who make a positive difference in their community every day. The celebration is a way to raise awareness of these accomplishments, help the community learn more about the impact individuals are having, and celebrate the success of key local for-profit and non-profit businesses.
The finalists for this year’s Business Excellence Gala are the following:
- Business Excellence-
- Large Business Award
- Prime Therapeutics
- Small Business Award
- Merchants Bank
- Vision Source Yankee Eye Clinic
- Community Impact Award
- Eagan Foundation
- Guild, Incorporated.
- Above and Beyond Award
- Jackie Paul – 360 Communities
- Legacy Award
- Mark Lofthus – Dakota Electric Association
- Inclusionary Employer of the Year
“It is rare that these individuals, companies, and organizations get the recognition that they truly deserve.” said Maureen Scallen Failor, President of the Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce. “The awards are our chance to show our gratitude to them for making Dakota County a tremendous place to work and live.”
Tickets for the Business Excellence Gala are $85 per person or $850 for a table of 10 which includes wine service. To purchase tickets call 651-452-9872.
About the Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce
Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce is committed to building a stronger regional business community. We steadfastly serve the cities of Eagan, Farmington, Lilydale, Mendota, Mendota Heights, Rosemount, Sunfish Lake, and West St. Paul, along with Castle Rock, Empire Eureka, and Hampton Townships. Explore the many ways we’re leading the way to make Dakota County the best possible place to live, work, and grow business at dcrchamber.com