Public Affairs Committee
The Public Affairs Committee addresses the regional business issues at a policy level by:
- Facilitating member communication with local, County state, and federal officials
- Becoming involved in resolving local business issues at a policy level
- Develops position statements on critical local, County, regional, state, and federal issues
- Increase member engagement through grassroots and leadership support
- Provide resources for member businesses on Public Policy
The Public Affairs Committee typically meets on the 1st Tuesday each month. Please refer to the Chamber Calendar of events for schedule changes.
Please contact the Chamber President for further information.