Public Affairs Committee
The Public Affairs Committee addresses the regional business issues at a policy level by:
- Facilitating member communication with local, County state, and federal officials
- Becoming involved in resolving local business issues at a policy level
- Develops position statements on critical local, County, regional, state, and federal issues
- Increase member engagement through grassroots and leadership support
- Provide resources for member businesses on Public Policy
The Public Affairs Committee typically meets on the 1st Tuesday each month.
Please contact the Chamber President for further information.