If you are a business owner or executive leader who wants to develop a plan to create an environment that is motivating to diverse work styles in your organization, this free session is for you. We will discuss the Everything DiSC® model that has been used by over 4.5 million people in 75 countries. This simple yet rich model is the foundational tool that drives multi-level alignment – from executives to sales people to the emerging leader. You will learn practical motivational strategies that you can implement immediately with your work team. Learn case studies of how other companies are motivating their teams and empowering their leaders with the common language of DiSC®. After attending, participants will receive a link to complete their individualized 20-page Everything DiSC Workplace® report ($64.50 value).
• Understand priorities and motivators that drive others during the workday
• Recognize stressors that may be motivators to others
• Discover similarities and differences in your work team
• Develop tips to create an environment that motivates all team members
• Learn real-world examples of how other organizations are embedding DiSC® in their company culture
Date: February 21, 2019; 8:30-9:30 a.m.
Location: Dakota County Chamber, 3553 Sherman Court – Suite 201, Eagan, MN 55121