Enlightened Leaders Group
Business professionals get together with their peers to discuss strategy, work through problems and obstacles their business is facing, while building an ongoing business relationship with the group members. It is an industry-exclusive group of up to 20 individuals per group.
The yearly cost is $125 for the opportunity to be in the group. Renewal is on an anniversary date of joining the group. Payment is made to the DCR Chamber.
Expectations for the Group
- Meetings are the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 7:30 – 8:30 AM.
- The first group will be led by Traci Leffner, President of Sovran, Inc.
- A 75% attendance is expected to remain in the group.
- Must be a DCR Chamber to be part of the group.
- Interested Chamber members can visit up to two times to check out if the group is right for them.
- The meeting agenda includes 2-minute introductions by everyone in attendance, question of the day, exchange of regional updates, and discuss particular business topics as the group evolves. Each meeting a scheduled company does a 10-minute presentation of their business.
- The meetings will be held at the Sovran conference room until a regular pattern is established.
- One meeting a month will be hosted at a group member’s business location (optional).
- There will be a yearly get together event with this group and the Ambassadors and Committee members (date/place TBD).
How to Join the Group