Dakota County COVID-19 Business & Government Resources
The Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce has created this webpage as a resource to help serve our business, non-profit, and community partners to give updates on City, County, State, and Federal news & information about COVID-19. This page will be updated on a regular basis.
Community News Regarding COVID-19
- Eagan City Council declares a local peacetime emergency due to the COVID-19 Pandemic of 2020...Learn More
- The City of Mendota Heights temporarily closes all City facilities to the public due to COVID-19...Learn More
- The City of Rosemount changes operations related to public health...Learn More
- Apple Valley declares a local emergency and enacting temporary measures to address COVID-19...Learn More
- Apple Valley city building closed due to COVID-19 mitigation. Services available online and by phone... Learn More
- Burnsville declares local peacetime emergency due to COVID-19...Learn More
- Inver Grove Heights to close City Hall to the public March 18 - April 17...Learn More
- The City of West St. Paul cancellations, closures, and changes...Learn More
- South St. Paul closes all city buildings through March 31...Learn More
- The City of Lakeville closes public access to all facilities to the transmission of COVID-19...Learn More
- The City of Hastings makes a declaration of public health emergency...Learn More
- Farmington closes all city facilities to the public through Sunday, March 29,2020...Learn More
Resources For Businesses Dealing with Impacts of COVID-19
Minnesota Department of Health: COVID-19 Information for businesses & employers.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program: The Small Business Administration will work directly with the state to provide loans to small businesses and non-profits that have been impacted by COVID-19.
Shared Work Program: For employers that need to reduce worker's hours.
COVID-19 and Unemployment Insurance: Information to help understand the role that Unemployment Insurance can play in your business planning.
Department of Employment and Economic Development: COVID-19 Information and Resources
Minnesota Department of Revenue: Information on how COVID-19 is relative to your taxes.
Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry: Information regarding the trades, license exams, and workers compensation.
U.S. Department of Labor: Information regarding workplace safety, wages, hours, and leave.
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis: Read President Neel Kashkari’s statement, view and listen to his media appearances, learn about the Board of Governors' actions, and access COVID-19-related public health resources
General Information and Resources for COVID-19
Minnesota COVID-19 Hotline