Candidate Endorsement Application Deadline: Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:00 PM
This election cycle, the Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce is making changes to its candidate endorsement process. Due to the need to focus on serving our members during the economic uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will not be issuing endorsements in every legislative, county, and city election, but we will be considering some endorsements. We believe it is important to engage in the election process as decisions by our leaders have an important impact on our economy and community,
Candidates seeking the endorsement of the DCR Chamber are requested to fill out the application by 4:00 PM on Friday, September 11, 2020. Applications will be reviewed by the DCR Chamber’s Public Affairs Committee, which will make recommendations to the Board of Directors. Should the Board wish to move forward with an endorsement in a particular election, candidates will be invited to interview with the Chamber. These interviews will focus on the priorities and concerns of businesses in Dakota County.
• Download and Save Candidate Endorsement Application on Desktop.
• Fill out application with information below, Save Document.
• Email back to Maureen Scallen Failor, email@example.com, when completed.
• Click link to Online Candidate Endorsement Application Form.
• Fill out all information below (Online form does not save if you leave page.)
• Press Submit.